POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray Wiki : POVray Wiki Server Time
9 May 2024 11:41:44 EDT (-0400)
  POVray Wiki
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Oct 2007 15:21:17
Message: <47126c2d$1@news.povray.org>
Chris has asked me to help out with getting a MediaWiki installation set
up so we can document a number of things, among which are the suggestions
for 4.0.

I'm still in the process of getting things configured, but wanted to get
a discussion going about the structure - as Wikis tend to be pretty free-
form, having an idea about how we want to structure things makes a lot of
sense.

We can break things down by POV version, for example; that would give us
distinct discussion areas for 3.6, 3.7, and 4.0.

As the prospective users of this system, what would be a useful structure
for you?

Jim